Friday, March 31, 2006

Not that I am prejudiced, but...

Oh, I know, you thought this was going to be a black, white, Mexican, or other article. Oh well, keep watching the communist news channel for that. No, this is about cell phone users. I must also make an admission, I am prejudiced. Especially drivers who do the walkie-talkie thing. If I were a demorat I would try to force auto manufacturers to install cell phone limitation electronica or laws against such activity. However, I am a conservative. As such, I think it is in my hands to deal with this. I can do little things such as: making sure I am not a part of the problem... check; talking to others, adult and children, about the problems with such activity, to including mocking the behavior all the way to serious conversations... check; and of course there is always prayer (oh, yes, I am also a Christian conservative)... check. Well, the first two actions do not make much of an impact, but the last seems to have had an effect! Check this out. Now, it might be a sever penalty but God does work in mysterious ways.

Then again, this might be just one more way of separating good genes from bad ones. Perhaps the over-talkative folks are meant to go away. Perhaps that is so we can go on to become able to be able to mind-link, cell phones are interfering with the process. Maybe the earth itself hates overtalkative noisy creatures. Ok, perhaps those theories are a bit out there, but they have been fun to create, expound upon, and finally to share.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home