Thursday, February 09, 2006

Is the blog better on your eyes now, or now?

After some work, I think I have found a color scheme that is easy on the eyes. However, I can only see my page on my equipment. I am hoping you will let me know if the color scheme is tame enough on your system(s) for your eyes. I have, after a little (lot of) free advice and such, also added a counter. I probably won't go to Haloscan as that isn't a permanent storage for my blogs and/or comments. Any advice, suggestions, or complaints are welcome.

7 Comments:

Blogger Difster said...

The blue in the title is a little too dim, otherwise it's just fine.

9:34 PM, February 09, 2006  
Blogger Kiwi the Geek said...

The gray on blue doesn't provide enough contrast, IMO. Lighter gray would be better. More contrast would also help with the title & links; lighter blue and lighter gray.

4:32 AM, February 10, 2006  
Blogger Doom said...

Okies, I have brightened the titles, changed the hover color to the same as the title, and lightened up the text just a shade. How is that?

9:19 AM, February 11, 2006  
Blogger The Aardvark said...

Loverly!

6:55 PM, February 11, 2006  
Blogger Wes said...

I think it's easy on the eyes. I like it this way just fine.

8:17 PM, February 12, 2006  
Blogger Doom said...

Thanks for the feedback and compliments. My eyes were starting to get so off that I couldn't be sure if what I was seeing was right, and other systems see different things too, so. Once again, thanks.

10:25 PM, February 12, 2006  
Blogger Doom said...

Thanks for the feedback and compliments. My eyes were starting to get so off that I couldn't be sure if what I was seeing was right, and other systems see different things too, so. Once again, thanks.

10:25 PM, February 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home