Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Is the world becoming sane just as I am waking?

After decades of decadence, the American social order seems to stabilizing back to it's roots. Pedophiles are being shamed (and punished); muslims are being forced out of their rocky, peasant, hateful ways; US and foreign secularists are losing their communist grip on social and legal controls; the feminist education system is about to be rewired back to the ways which will encourage rather than discourage scientific, economic, and technological advances (girls are about to be an add in education rather than the focus, theory just for theory's sake is about to take the back seat to more practical and financially meritous research, and social conservatism is retaking it's proper place as the father of education).

As this is occurring, I am waking up. There have been times when all that I have seen has seemed like a bad dream. At times I have literally wondered if I had died and was in purgatory. I was like the sleeping dragon in that no matter how powerful it might be in it's prime, in it's healing sleep there is little it can do but watch and regret. My world and the real world seem to be coming to some sort of new (and a bit scary) age. As these things improve the fear of another major fall, the doubt about whether what is seemingly seen is real, and the quirky nature of change and waking have left me at odds with what has been, until recent, the status quo.

I must embrace it and run with it like the starving man who has mana pop up in front of him. I am feasting on my new life and the new social order with a gusto that can only be called a fervor. I cannot worry about poisoned fruit or tomorrow. I cannot worry about those who are starting to starve and sleep as I eat and wake. As a fact, those who are starving and tiring are the bastards who had their foot on my neck when I was down and the ones who tried to communize the free nation I had sacrificed so dearly for, so that though my empathy could be realized I won't even waste a moment on simpler sympathy.

Still, in my new wealth of life, I am quite willing to share anything from a moment to a meal with any who should need or want it. I wouldn't call it graciousness so much as that is just who I am. In strength, even in weakness, I like to think I have a nearly bottomless pit of care, attentions which I enjoy handing out. Of course, the limit is to those who would harm others. My vein of justice is neither as blind or stupid or slow as our current judicial processes. I have both the skills and mental and spiritual capacity to bring absolute justice in less than the blink of an eye. As my body strengthens and wakes I will have a fantastic corporeal capacity once again as well.

What is really happening and why are certainly not within my capacity to know. Why the heavens and mortal planes work as they do is beyond me. How a child comes to be, as often as that occurs and as studied as it is, I also have no clue about the absolute nature of that function. I guess it all comes down to faith. As for faith, that I am rich with.

Is anyone else seeing this or is this just the flush of hope and faith and life rushing through my various vascular systems in the requickening process? Is the world really changing or am I just waking up? In any case, it is fantastic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home