Thursday, December 08, 2005

Looking For a Wife

I have been looking for a wife type, but just haven't found her yet. While reading one of my favorite blogs, I came across a test. The test is to find more about oneself in the romance world. I took the test, and answered honestly since I wasn't worried about anyone seeing it if I didn't want them to see it. Although some of it is a bit embarrassing, aren't some aspects of all the things that define us as individuals?

At least this gives me some minor hope that I might be able to get a goodwife before I am too old to walk, ahem, among other things. If you know of a Maid of Honor or are one, send me an email. Long distance doesn't work, but it would be good to exchange notes. Then again, one never knows. You might end up with a retired knight. Then, it would just be goodknight, MaryLue, off to happily ever after for you. (It said nothing about me being a poet, and for good reason.)


The Gentleman
Deliberate Gentle Love Master (DGLMm)

Steady & mature. You are The Gentleman.

For anyone looking for an even-keeled, considerate lover, you're their man. You're sophisticated. You know what you want both in a relationship and outside of it. You have a substantial romantic side, and you're experienced enough sexually to handle yourself in that arena, too. Your future relationships will be long-lasting; you're classic "marrying material," a prize in the eyes of many.

It's possible that behind it all, you're a bit of a male slut. Your best friends know that in relationships you're fundamentally sex-driven. You're a safe, reliable guy, who does get laid. In a lot of ways, you're like a well-worn, comfortable pair of socks. Did you ever jack off into one of those? All the time.

Your exact opposite:
The Last Man on Earth

Random Brutal Sex Dreamer
Your ideal mate is NOT a nut-job. She is giving and loving, like you, but also experienced. Avoid the The Battleaxe at all fucking costs.


CONSIDER: The Maid of Honor, someone just like you.


Link: The 32-Type Dating Test by OkCupid - Free Online Dating.
My profile name: Doomedforever

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was The Sonnet: Deliberate Gentle Love Dreamer

1:30 PM, December 21, 2005  
Blogger Doom said...

I am not sure what happened, but I just noticed this post.

Yes, I did look up Sonnet. All I will say is a woman like you would be a great find. You may be as lonely as I if you are seeking a good mate in a principled manner. Being picky may pay off, but it means a long principled wait. I really hope two things: I hope you are single so my ilk and myself can find you; and, I hope you are well married into a relationship where you will feel properly wanted and loved. Yea, ok, I have some opposite hopes but then being a pragmatic romantic produces that.

1:07 PM, December 22, 2005  
Blogger Doom said...

By the way, if you want to see other tests I've taken and their results on OKCupid my screen name is Doomedforever. Yea, I know, terrible screen name for finding that special girl (unless she is seemingly looking for a horrible death!). No, the monicker "Doomedforever" is actually based on the computer game Doom. I have played, and replayed many times, all versions of that game since it first came out. As well, it is based on my email handle which also is based on the game. I may be switching my handle to newman39, if I see some possabilities for dating or whatnot at OKCupid but my main testing will be remain on Doomedforever since I take the tests more for fun than anything as I believe dating will either work or not based on real chemistry, thought, and personal motives, not on test results.

3:18 PM, December 22, 2005  
Blogger Kiwi the Geek said...

It told me I was a Random Gentle Love Dreamer, but it's wrong. I'm so deliberate in my decision-making, sometimes it becomes a problem. So really I'm a DGLD.

You oughta try Eharmony.com. It's based on scientific personality tests, which seems to me a great way to find somebody, if nobody's already presenting.

4:12 PM, December 28, 2005  
Blogger Doom said...

I have 3 potential mate types on the line, 2 who just would like to do things as friends, and 1 other who is a potential friend. It just takes a bit to get things going. Part of my problem is that I have no picture up, yet. Still, I think my initial inquiries to these women have been well written and interesting enough to have some serious interest. If this doesn't pan out, I might try Eharmony. I just don't trust pay situations as it would be really easy for Eharmony to keep me on the line by having "employees" bait me. Call me skeptical, but I just can't help it.

9:41 PM, January 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home